Thursday 3 May 2012

Vanessa Williams vs. Toddlers & Tiaras: Choose a Side!


It is on between Vanessa Williams and one of the moms involved with Toddlers & Tiaras.

During an appearance this week with Anderson Cooper on his talk show, the actress said of the aforementioned series:

"When the child is screaming and saying, ‘I don’t want to do this. I don’t feel like doing it.’ When they are using special juice to get them hyped... that’s not my world and I would never have my kids do that.”

Vanessa Williams on the Red Carpet

Cue a reaction from Wendy Dickey, the mother of Paisley, a controversial member of the Toddlers & Tiaras cast who has dressed like a hooker and like a biker girl for segments on the show.

"Posing nude and having an abortion is 'not my world' and I would never have my kids do that," Wendy said, referring to Vanessa's Playboy past and her recent admission that she aborted a fetus in high school. "So easy on the judging Vanessa!"

The claws are out and it's getting personal on both sides. Which are you on?

ryan leaf luke kuechly brad miller chandler jones peyton hillis carolina panthers fletcher cox

No comments:

Post a Comment