Thursday 24 May 2012

Is Bankruptcy Avoidable?

May 22nd, 2012

One of the hot topics going around lately has been bankruptcy. It?s something that definitely weighs on me, since I am the daughter of parents who declared bankruptcy once upon a time.

When I got to college, I didn?t really pay attention to their bankruptcy. I thought that such a thing would never happen to me. I came very close to declaring bankruptcy because of how far down in the hole I got with my debts. But I got things turned around, so I?m able to say that I never had to file. However, is everyone that lucky? Not really. You have to make sure that you figure out how your situation will be affected by a bankruptcy. I will cover mostly UK bankruptcy, though I haven?t forgotten about my US friends ? I will cover this in another guide for you!


You see, bankruptcy is a way to deal with the debts that you really can?t pay. And by ?really can?t pay?, I mean when you have given it your best effort and you just can?t seem to get ahead. That?s when you have to really think about whether or not it?s really a good idea to keep paying the money in the first place.

You might want to go ahead and tend to something else, anything else than constantly worrying about something else breaking in your financial life. When my parents finally decided to declare bankruptcy, I found out that they had honestly tried to do everything but file. However, you come to a point where you really know that you just don?t have another option. If you?re in that position right now, you have my apologies.

their eyes were watching god lara logan manu ginobili sports illustrated swimsuit 2012 aretha franklin whitney houston paul williams paul babeu

No comments:

Post a Comment