Friday 6 January 2012

Sony Ericsson posts another teaser on Facebook, might be Nozomi

1. arcq12 posted on 5 hours ago 8 0

can't wait for this baby to hit the shelves, one of my top picks for my next phone..

7. shafboy posted on 1 hour ago 0 0

I really want Android to start being like Windows Phones in the way that the lag almost not there. This would make them much better.

2. ivanprskalo posted on 5 hours ago 5 0

This is definitely xperia arc!
I have one in my hand and all 4 pics are exact the same as details on arc...
But next xperia flagship will be my next phone!

3. RamyRamz69 posted on 4 hours ago 2 0

Yeh man...when I looked into the picture I was like "Hey...this is my Arc"

4. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 4 hours ago 4 2

if the next phone looks like a Arc ...im getting myself some Htc

5. Kalevro posted on 2 hours ago 1 0

Yes, it is defenetly the Arc, by holding it you see the stuff but I'm not so sure of the micro-usb port seems different and I am an Arc user.

6. jibraihimi posted on 2 hours ago 0 0

May be they could name it Xperia Arc HD........

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/phonearena/ySoL/~3/m3sNyNerWxA/Sony-Ericsson-posts-another-teaser-on-Facebook-might-be-Nozomi_id25373

patrice o neal. osteopathy osteopathy diphtheria diphtheria del rio del rio

No comments:

Post a Comment